Jaz’s Cajun Eatery
McAlester’s newest Cajun seafood restaurant wanted to increase its engagement on Facebook and maximize its business listing on Google Maps.
- We created several pieces of graphics, flyers, and banners to use on Facebook.
- Jaz’s moved locations, so we launched an engagement campaign on Facebook and made sure everyone in town knew.
- We optimized their Google My Business listing and began responding to reviews.
Infrastructure Solutions Group, LLC
Infrastructure Solutions Group, LLC is a civil engineering firm that recently invested in a new marketing brochure, and now needed a redesigned website to match. They chose Choctaw Websites and we immediately got to work, delivering a finished website in less than 30 days.
- We used the same colors, content, and much of the same photography from the brochure
- We made optimizations for better search engine placement.
- We optimized images and site design for fast, responsive loading.
Lindley Stone is a leading supplier of moss-laden boulders for landscaping use. They needed a website designed specifically for mobile devices whereby contractors could scroll through galleries of boulders and building stone.
- We created website with minimal design intended to showcase galleries with the ability to scroll through photos.
- We added emphasis on landscape photos and video that demonstrated use of the company’s boulders and building stone.
- We included numerous optimizations for online search and maps.
Freeze and Flare Heat & Air
Freeze and Flare is an HVAC service company that wanted to up its game with a professionally-built website that both looked contemporary and performed well on searches. They contacted Choctaw Websites and we got right to work.
- We made sure to include their “Core Values” statement.
- We selected photos and logos designed to demonstrate their reliability, qualifications, and commitment to customer service.
- We wrote copy designed to excite visitors and turn them into customers.
FiberCare Dallas relied on a blog for many years to advertise its services, and decided it was time to build a formal business website to properly market itself. They hired Choctaw Websites after having heard about us on social media.
- We used imagery and text designed to meet visitor expectations immediately so as to maximize calls and conversions.
- We created a “before and after” section so that visitors could see how effective FiberCare’s cleaning services are.
- We made sure to maintain all the old URLs from their blog to avoid any “404 errors”.
Baldrey and Sons Construction
Baldrey and Sons Construction was a fast growing business and decided the time was right to get a website. They wanted to feature their services against the highly competitive Denver, CO market. We got to work right away.
- We settled on a visual design that made heavy use of imagery.
- We selected client photos that highlighted their many services and wrote text to match their visitors’ expectations.
- Both photos and text were optimized for search engines to perform against a highly competitive market.
Healthcare Matters is an independent insurance agency that needed a more contemporary-looking website that could also display its health insurance quotes. The agency also wanted a “family friendly” theme to cater to its family-centric clientele.
- We settled on a visual design that made heavy use of imagery depicting families.
- We integrated their health insurance quote system using buttons on the homepage.
- We presented their contact info prominently on every page.
The Boondoctor is a mobile RV repair service that specializes in off-grid solutions for full-time RVers and boondockers. They wanted a website where they could publish “how to” articles, showcase their projects, and even sell DIY off-grid kits.
- We created an article archive where they could publish articles and organize them into categories.
- We created a portfolio where they could showcase client projects they completed.
- We included an e-commerce store where customers could buy DIY kits for off-grid RV solutions.
Art4Infinity is a collection of paintings created by Renee Hoadley who specializes in geometric art. She wanted a website separate from her Etsy store that would act as her main hub, and then able to link to her Etsy store, or any other store that she might choose to move to.
- We used a gallery design that displayed her art in large imagery, and would allow her to include a link to an online store.
- We created a companion website called, “Cosmic Core” where she could write extensively about the principles of Sacred Geometry.
- We made it easy for her to upload new art to her website, effectively allowing her to manage everything.
ATC Owners is the official owners group for ATC Trailers, an RV manufacturer. The group wanted a website where they could build a membership base, sell branded gear, and organize rallies. We got to work and assembled a website.
- The website is based on an e-commerce platform where they can list their products for sale.
- We added an article archive where they can publish announcements of rallies and how-to articles.
- We included a membership sign-up form that encourages people to join their Facebook Group after they submit the form.
Menifee 24/7 is a newspaper that serves the City of Menifee, CA. They wanted a website that could better organize their articles into sections, similar to how a newspaper is organized. They also wanted to make their articles look more “newsy” than their old format.
- We designed a layout that makes their articles look more like news articles than what they had before.
- We created a system of “sections” where they could set a category and have the website display the article in the appropriate area.
- We added the ability to subscribe to new articles via e-mail or text message.